VD including libraries

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 10 10:41:00 PDT 2015

I have two projects in a solution. One is a test project and the
other is the main project with several modules in several
sub-dirs included that I use as a "library".

In the test project, how do I include references to the library
so I can test specific library features without disturbing the
main project? I've tried messing with the properties and adding
the corresponding paths but the test project never finds the
modules. Of course, the exact same code works in the main project.

Does VD ignore the library files and library paths?

I'm simply going to make a junction and use that as the link, but
I'd prefer not to.