VD including libraries

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 10 10:59:18 PDT 2015

I simply removed the offending file. I suppose because it had the
same name as the parent folder, it was causing issues. Why it
worked on the main project is beyond me(maybe a clue below):

A bigger issue seems to be that when I have unloaded the main
project, which is a win32 app, I get the following error:

Error		Error: only one main/WinMain/DllMain allowed

Yet, the project is suppose to be unloaded!!!! There should be no
WinMain to locate!! The test project does not reference the main
project either and is a console app(maybe the reason for the
first error, as that is the only real difference between the two
projects).

It seems that VD is ignoring that the project is unloaded?