[VisualD] Type highlighting.

BearishMushroom via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 20 21:00:09 PDT 2016

In a thread posted about a month and a half ago asking if VisualD
could support type highlighting it was said that it "should be
possible", although many false classifications would be expected.

I would really appreciate if something like this could be added
as an option even with false classifications, highlighting really
helps me navigate code much quicker.

While I realize Mono-D can do this to some extent too, I already
use and am comfortable with Visual Studio writing C++ and C#, and
would love to be able to feel as comfortable in it using D.