Best IDE

Eliatto via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 22 23:17:09 PST 2016

Which D IDEs support the following refactoring features:
  *Change method signature
  *Rename method
?
Which IDEs have autocomplete in the textbox of the dialog "Add
watch" for debugging?

I think that we should make wiki page with tables, which show
current progress on refactoring features, debugging features and
so on of the different IDEs. The common list of refactoring
features can be added from mature tools like IntelliJ IDEA,
Visual AssistX, Resharper.
Also we could vote for some features in this common table. IDE
maintainers could consider such common feature request list.