DlangIDE

Binarydepth via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 23 09:04:28 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 18 February 2015 at 07:09:10 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:

> I would like to see any feedback.
> Submit your bug reports and feature requests as issues on
> GitHub.
> Pull requests are welcomed.
>
> Let's discuss further improvements to make it usable in real
> projects.

A first step is to organize instead of being detailed. Maybe you
could consider what type of feedback or goals for feedback you
want.

An important note is that the use of the word "usable" is not
equal of being able to run the program and is what I think
inspired criticism on the project. That's one aspect of Open
Source that nobody mentions, the lack of direction.

The lack of direction seems to be what is not letting you have
new ideas for the project and you are discussing "features" in
development and not "technical" pursuit. Sticking to say "I
failed to implement Debugging" and not why you failed stating the
approach that you took well, says a lot...

I would just say : "Hack it and if you get it to make sandwiches
then make me one"