Wishlist for Coedit 3

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 15 19:00:47 PDT 2016

Hi, I'm gonna release a small version 3 when the summer's gone.
So far as a user I've done most of what I need to program better
my little shitty programs. However if you have reasonable ideas
(e.g asking for debuging  is not reasonable) you can go here and
fill an issue:

https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/issues

If you're not interested by Coedit at all, never mind, several
times non-users ppl have helped me with their ideas.

To avoid dups, there's a list of what is/will be done here:
https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/milestone/3

- things like #78, #87, #45 are examples of reasonable request.
- things like #77, #59, #68 are examples of irrational request.

I'd also like to mention this (icons for comp menu and symbol
list):

https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/issues/43

which I can't do myself because it requires graphic skills. I
seriously don't know how to find these kind of icons.

See ya.