Visual D Building problems

Rufus Smith via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 19 16:15:29 PDT 2016

May I suggest you create a Virtual Machine and attempt to compile
Visual D from scratch using latest technologies. I believe it
will not work well. It is hard to support the software when it
doesn't work well. I find a lot of hard coded paths in Visual D's
batch files. I would like to help support but impossible if I
can't get it to build.

The error messages are convoluted and not helpful either. It
might benefit you to do this as it will help bring in others.
Also keeping up with latest technologies is good.