VD dustmite not working correctly

Gorge Jingale via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 25 16:05:33 PDT 2016

dustmite doesn't seem to work correctly. I always get

"object.Exception at ..\dustmite.d(271): Initial test fails"

Regardless of what I do. I think this is a problem in the design
of VD using dustmite. Could you allow for setting options for
dustmite. First the test string.. It might not always be
"Internal error". Second is the error code. Sometimes utilities
spit out the opposite of what dustmite wants.

Even if I create a new project without any modifications, The VD
dustmite fails. If I add a syntax error, dustmite fails, If I add
a runtime error, dustmite fails. Dustmite allways fails ;/