Visual D and 'Find all references' broke

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 5 08:36:15 PDT 2016

On 04.06.2016 17:17, Pie? wrote:
> Find all references doesn't work in visual D. It just returns the
> selected text. Would be nice if it worked, even if it just did a match
> on the current file. Is this possible?

Unfortunately, the implementation of "Find all references" is rather
incomplete (In my short experiments it worked for local variables, but
that's not a really its purpose). It uses the same semantic engine as
Mono-D which seems to perform much better. So it could just be a matter
of fixing some bugs, but I didn't have time to get back to it recently...

Pull requests welcome :D