Best IDE

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 6 23:46:18 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 at 03:21:27 UTC, Guido wrote:
> I've lost my original reply.
>
> I use Coedit & Code::Blocks simultaneously on the same files.
> They auto-update if changes are made. I think coedit will be
> the eventual D winner if it stays in development (nice job
> BBasile!).

Thx, but I don't think CE will "win". A few monthes ago I was
frustrated because it's not as popular as i'd wished, at point
that i've even insulted several people here (like Vadim and
Kingsley) but fortunately I've landed back on earth. Actually the
fact that CE is a bit at the margin is a plus: I can really do
what i want.

I always thought that Mono-D would "win" but since MS has
acquired the Mono platform I don't know where Xamarin will go.
Eventually Dlang IDE could also "win" but not in the near future.