Steps to build Hello World with Vibe.d and VisualD

Brother Bill via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 5 16:20:51 PST 2016

VisualD is up and running.
I can build vibe.d outside of VisualD and it runs OK.

What I can't do is build, debug and run Vibe.d within VisualD
inside Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition.

I get this error when I attempt to build the initial Hello World
inside VisualD:
   Error: module d is in file 'vibe\d.d which cannot be read

Please provide step by step instructions of how to create a
Visual Studio Solution/Project, add vibe.d to it, and run Hello
World within VisualD.