Visual D - Automatic Brace Completion in VS2015?

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 25 00:33:45 PDT 2016

On 23.10.2016 16:54, Heisenberg wrote:
> Last thing that just came to my mind: would it be possible to insert a
> tabulation and move the ending brace to the next line, similarly to how
> it's done in Visual C++ editor? That is:
>
> 1) {}
> 2) {-press Enter here-}
> 3) {
>        -pointer moving here automatically-
>    }

This has been one of the more annoying functions for me until I now
realized that the empty line is removed if I just continue writing the
closing brace. This makes it slightly more complicated to implement, but
I've tried to emulate that here:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/1.0.84/job/63qb4wph5jbq0w43/artifacts