Visual D - Automatic Brace Completion in VS2015?

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 26 13:24:42 PDT 2016

On 25.10.2016 16:06, Heisenberg wrote:
> From what it feels like you're not the biggest fan of Visual Studio.
> Would you recommend something else for D?

I'm not a big fan of automatic code insertion adding stuff you have to
remove half of the times. You find this in almost every editor.

I don't know a better IDE than VS. I guess others have similar editing
features, but there is nothing on par with the VS debugger. I believe we
also have the best debugger integration with mago.