Visual D - Automatic Brace Completion in VS2015?

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 30 10:10:22 PDT 2016

On 30.10.2016 00:11, Heisenberg wrote:
> Another thingie. Can anything be done about those tags in the tooltips?
> https://s14.postimg.org/44g9cu4k1/Capture.png I understand they should
> make the titles bold, but they don't seem to be doing what they're
> supposed to. Yet there should be a way to highlight the needed parts, as
> the editor does so automatically whenever you type in the arguments for
> a function (I highlighted the 'highlighted' part).

I have tried adding formatting to the tooltip in the past, but AFAICT it
doesn't allow any markup. C++ doesn't seem have it, too.
The C# package seems to have implemented a completely new tooltip, but I
never got around to try this.

The prototype line of the tooltip is pretty different, as it is built by
the environment, Visual D just declares its components, e.g. the single
parameters.