Visual D optilink issue

Illuminati via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 2 12:43:03 PDT 2016

I have been getting this issue quite often lately. It just
started happening for for some reason. It happens about every 5
builds:

OPTLINK : Error 3: Cannot Create File Win32\Debug DMD\test.map

If I immediately build afterwards, it works. I have added `.map`
to the clean files option.

I have tried with the VS debugger and mago. I thought it
initially started when I switched to the VS debugger so I
switched back to mago but it continued.

I also might have changed some settings somewhere such as
creating a "full" map file. Not quite sure what started it all.
Seems like a bug regardless since it rebuilds fine most of the
time(with no source changes).

Any ideas?