VisualD can't build x64, Internal error: backend\mscoffobj.c 2016

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 1 07:50:59 PDT 2017

On 29.03.2017 20:52, ParticlePeter wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at 21:13:14 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>
>> If your code is publicly available somewhere, I can have a look.
>> Having mscoffobj.c error out depending on -c is pretty strange.
>
> Yes, thanks, buuuuut ... you'll need a Vulkan compatible gpu and the
> lunarG Vulkan SDK, don't know if I can bother you with this.
> Additionally, there is no visuald project file, generate it with dub:
> dub generate visuald --build=debug --arch=x86_64 vdrive:triangle
>
> Here is the repo:
> https://github.com/ParticlePeter/V-Drive

Well, I don't need that hardware to compile your code ;-) Dustmite
integration seems to fail due to absolute paths generated into the
project file by dub. I could run it manually, though, and reduce it to a
couple of files with very few lines just to notice that it doesn't occur
with dmd 2.074-b1, so it's likely fixed already.