VisualD: Errors do not break on line they occur

Mike B Johnson via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 18 18:28:49 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 22:34:38 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> e.g., I get a range error when calling a method and it breaks
> at the method call rather than inside the method. The reported
> line where the error occurred is correct though. Requires me to
> go hunt down the line though.

Also, it seems that when using regex functions(match) and trying
to step over source code, one gets a "source not found" type of
error and the debugger ends up stepping over everything rather
than returning right back to the next line.

e.g.,

foreach(a; match())
{
  // stepping over the foreach will never allow reaching this code
or any code below it unless a BP exists. normal code will enter
the foreach.