Visual D for mac?

bitwise via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 6 14:39:23 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 11:37:00 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

[...]
> I tried VS for mac once, and AFAIR it even installed Mono-D,
> but some referenced assemblies have changed. I suspect it
> wouldn't be too much work to adapt Mono-D, but that would be
> unlikely me doing it ;-)

Unfortunately, it's worse than just updating the assemblies. I
tried to get Mono-D working, but they've changed the way parsers
work, and I think there were changes in the way a document is
abstracted as well - meaning entire classes seem to have been
added and removed. I didn't have much time for it, so that's
about as far as I got.

Thanks anyways though - Nothing but positive experiences with
Visual D so far =D