Does Visual D support colorization output?

EntangledQuanta via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 31 20:14:44 PDT 2017

I do not get any colorized output from the new dmd. I'm curious
if it is on my end or if visual D/visual studio needs to support
this?

Also, Visual Studio doesn't allow capturing of the console output
and for programs that terminate quickly(due to an error, say), it
is difficult to know what happened. Is it possible for Visual D
to capture the standard output and error output and dump it to a
window? The output window or intermediate window would be nice.

Thanks.