Visual ldc arm support?

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sat Dec 2 08:38:36 UTC 2017

On 25.11.2017 21:21, Indigo wrote:
> Any activity in this area or cross compilation in general?

Not yet. Unfortunately, specifying a triple, e.g.
-mtriple=arm-none-linux-gnueabi, as an additional command line option
conflicts with -m32 and -m64.

Not sure if it makes sense, but I just tried omitting -m32/-m64 if
-mtriple= or -march= is found in the additional options. This might work
with "combined compile and link" but I don't have an appropriate gcc
installed that seems to be used for linking.

With "Compile only" compilation works, but you need to setup the link
step yourself as a post build command because of the unexpected object
file extension.