Dub Packages not working with lastest DMD

Jolly James via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 18 11:20:29 PST 2017

A lot (if not all) dub packages by Brian Schott (Hackerpilot) do
not compile using the latest stable DMD. Maybe someone can fix
these or tell Brian.

In order to use them I had to downgrade to DMD v2.071.2.

The errors look like:

> dub\packages\experimental_allocator-2.70.0-b1\experimental_allocator\src\std\experimental\allocator\package.d(322, 13):
>
>Error: std.experimental.allocator.common.Ternary at
>
>dub\packages\experimental_allocator-2.70.0-b1\experimental_allocator\src\std\experimental\allocator\common.d(14, 1)
>
>conflicts with std.typecons.Ternary at [...]

And as his DCD is required for almost all plugins for generic
text editors (VSCode, IntelliJ) to support D, this is a great
problem.