VisualD can't build x64, Internal error: backend\mscoffobj.c 2016

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 29 11:52:02 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at 21:13:14 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> If your code is publicly available somewhere, I can have a
> look. Having mscoffobj.c error out depending on -c is pretty
> strange.

Yes, thanks, buuuuut ... you'll need a Vulkan compatible gpu and
the lunarG Vulkan SDK, don't know if I can bother you with this.
Additionally, there is no visuald project file, generate it with
dub:
dub generate visuald --build=debug --arch=x86_64 vdrive:triangle

Here is the repo:
https://github.com/ParticlePeter/V-Drive