VisualD on macOS ?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Thu May 18 23:27:01 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-19 08:20, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> Good to know, thanks. I didn't find any information about its
> extensibility, but if it is similar to Xamarin Studio, Mono-D is likely
> to be easier to adapt to VS for mac.

I just started watching this video from Build 2017 [1]. I haven't
finished watching it yet but they mention as well that is based on
Xamarin Studio but they have replaced many components with the
corresponding ones from Visual Studio. They also mention that the IDE is
architectured as a shell with all/most the functionally implemented as
plugins/extensions.

[1] https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/B8095

--
/Jacob Carlborg