DlangIDE v0.8.0 released

AB ab396356 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 27 07:34:09 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 07:16:48 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:

> It's 32bit (x86) executable.
> I didn't test it on XP. Not sure if it would work.
>
> BTW, new release v0.8.1 binaries are uploaded.

Neither v0.8.0 or v0.8.1 work on Windows XP SP3 32-bit:

"dlangide.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

I remember that in newer Visual Studio, if compatibility with
Windows XP is needed then the XP toolset must be selected: such
as "v110_xp" instead of "v110". Maybe the compatibility problem
is caused by the fact that DMD doesn't officially support Windows
XP anymore.

Could you build DlangIDE using win32coff as Output, for me to
test?