DlangIDE v0.8.0 released

AB ab396356 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 27 14:20:18 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 12:56:27 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:

> Containers should now be removed from from project. Now they
> are a part of phobos. - std.experimental.containers
>
> I've submitted change for dlangide visuald project file.
> Now it should build ok.

DlangIDE v0.8.2 fails to build with exactly the same error
message: missing "backwards.d" file. Same with current
dlangide-master.

wrote:

> As well you can try to build with dub.

Running DUB fails with a SSL connect error while "Fetching dcd
0.9.1".

I'll run a virus scan, and if my system is clean then I'll stop
trying to make things work, for the reason that current D apps
are incompatible with Windows XP.