Christmas request! VD closure debugging

Michelle Long HappyDance321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:45:39 UTC 2018

On Friday, 14 December 2018 at 18:40:47 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 14/12/2018 04:21, Michelle Long wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Have you tried the latest release with dmd master/nightly? I
> have added appropriate debug information to be generated by dmd
> and added support for these in mago. It should show variables
> captured from an outer function as local variables.

Cool, I tried but the link was down:

https://downloads.dlang.org/nightlies/dmd-master/dmd.master.windows.7z

I assume I'll have to download the VD nightly too? Is there a
link to that?

https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases

It would be nice if there were similar links on the D download
page for Visual D or on the github page for the nightly, if it
exists.

Thanks for the work you have done! I appreciate it!