Code completion with DCD in VS Code

visitor visitor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:13:16 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 at 21:29:30 UTC, Timo Gransch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anybody please help me get code completion in either VS
> Code (CodeD) or IntelliJ IDEA (IntelliJ D Language 1.15.4) to
> work under Ubuntu x86-64?

For me, on Ubuntu, i have to restart manually dcd (ctrl+P + kill
DCD server or restart DCD server) AND reload import Path (ctrl+P
+ Reload import path).
Apart that it works very well (again for me).

Maybe that works for you also ...

Waiting patiently for serve-d, the next iteration of Webfreak's
code-d to be ready...
or you can try directly serve-d, (didn't work for me last time i
checked)

Cheers