How to completely uninstall Visual D?

AB ab396356 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 7 13:24:15 UTC 2018

Hello, my software configuration is as follows:

* Visual Studio Community 2017 15.7.4
* DMD v2.080.1
* Visual D v0.47.0

My problems:

1. Visual D kept crashing Visual Studio whenever I tried
accessing the "Visual D" menu.
2. The uninstallation of VisualD is not complete: despite having
uninstalled Visual D, its D options still litter Visual Studio
(which, coincidentally, complains about the Visual D extension
missing):

For example:
Tools -> Options... -> Projects and Solutions -> Visual D Settings
Tools -> Options... -> Text Editor -> D

I have taken the decision to not use Visual D, so only problem
[2] is of importance to me.

I need guidance on how to clean up my Visual Studio installation,
to remove all traces of Visual D, and to repair the corruption
that its setup did to VS, preferably without a full
reinstallation of VS.

Thank you.