Visual D intellisense now showing members

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:15:03 UTC 2018

I guess I'll throw this complain in too ;)

Goto definition rarely works. I rely on this functionality quite
a bit but it rarely does anything, specially the more complex a
project gets.

I can have a class somewhere and use a cast to that class then
goto definition on it and it won't take me there

cast(c)

goto on c does not take me to the c.

It seems to work mainly when the types are in the same model that
I'm in.

It might be related to how the file value is specified(which is
some relative path).

I would think that it would just look up the value in the json
and then use the file and line info? Probably needs to have more
type info for ambiguities but it could do a search in the json
and if the result is unique then it uses it. This way it always
passes for unique names, which works well. Maybe if the name is
long then one can do a full blown search too.