Visual D intellisense now showing members

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:28:09 UTC 2018

And, in a stack trace when I click on a function call it takes me
to the wrong file! In the trace it lists the right file but when
I double click on it, it is the wrong file! It goes to the right
line number but wrong file. If that wrong file is not open then
it will open it so it's getting something mixed up. But exists
somewhere.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it's wrong file, and sometimes it
does nothing at all.

I was just stepping through some code in main and it took me to
the wrong file just the same when I clicked. Something is buggy
about the file mapping.