Visual D debugging messed up

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:11:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for the work on the interfaces. Immediate improvement!
That __vptr is a little funky too see. Future suggestion if you
think it's worth your time: Try to replace the __vptr values with
the actual names. This would be, I think, having to reverse those
pointer values and try to match them with the programs function
names. Knowing that they come from the interface would be easy to
pin point them. If it's not too hard you would give the name and
the function signature so one knows what virtual methods it has.
Probably not a big deal, but having to see addresses scares me...
they change every time the program runs ;)