The D program to launch doesn't exist in Visual Studio 2017

Roboticist matinking7007 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 18:34:38 UTC 2018

I'm just trying to set up a community version of the Visual
Studio 2017 on my x64 PC (Windows 10) to program in D based on
dmd compiler. In particular, I can build my snippet, but running
the code returns the following error:

The program to lunch does not exist.

Additionally, the output window of my Visual Studio returns this:

Building Win32\Debug\Test.exe...
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.17
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2013  All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
OPTLINK : Error 8: Illegal Filename
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

My file name is just "Test.d", so I have know idea what it means
by illegal file name.

Does anybody know anything about this issue?