Visual D issues and suggestions

John Chapman johnch_atms at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:15:36 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 24 October 2018 at 06:52:04 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

>> Again, the C# and C++ editors have it, so it should be doable.
>> If the ctrl key is pressed it underlines the text under the
>> cursor, making it clickable like a hyperlink, allowing you to
>> navigate to the definition.
>
> There seems to be a VS extension that used to do that until
> Microsoft integrated it with VS2017 15.6.

I installed it at the weekend on VS2017 15.8 and it actually
works great (with Peek turned off), although it's no longer
supported.

I've hit another issue: no completion list is shown after typing
a storage class like "static", "final" or "const" before a member
declaration - eg:

class MyClass {

   final Obj| <- oops, no suggestions!