Code-D apparently isn't answering requests

shfit shfit at fake.de
Sun Sep 16 15:21:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I just decided to try out the Code-D plugin for VS Code and it
doesn't seem to be working.
I'm running Fedora 28 with VS Code 1.25.0 with Code-D 0.19.0.
If I f.e. right click on a symbol and select "Go to definition" I
can see that something gets started in the background because I
see a little progress bar on top, but the request doesn't seem to
end.
I checked the list of running processes and serve-d is running.
I also tried the LanguageServer plugin for neovim and attempted
to use it with serve-d and I'm getting an error that the request
timed out.
Is this a known issue? Any insights on how I could further debug
what's going on would be appreciated.

Regards

Stephan