Visual D - keep console open

bitwise bitwise.pvt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:36:30 UTC 2019

I just installed Visual D 0.50.1 with Visual Studio 2019, and the
console wont stay open after I run a console program. Is there a
way to get that working without adding system("pause") to my code?

I've tried to start with/without debugging, by explicitly using
the menu options in Visual Studio, and it won't work.

I've also disabled this option:
>> Tools->Options->Debugging->General->Automatically close the
>> console window...

Even the option "Pause when program finishes" from the D project
settings won't work.

*clock ticks*

It seems the above problem only refers to *.visualdproj projects.

I guess I can (and maybe should?) just use the new VS project
type.

   Thanks