enum on AA's and delegates debug info

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 20:41:03 UTC 2019

On 03/07/2019 21:32, Bert wrote:
> Thanks, it seems to be working. The only thing I really wish it could do
> not is display functions values.
>
> I have tried to resolve the function values but I always get a symbol
> not found in the watch value.
>

> It would be nice if the symbol could be searched for automatically or if
> they could be displayed in the autos/locals window as fields are.
> Obviously only parameterless methods and functions should be
> displayed(although maybe a dialog could pop up asking to input the
> arguments?).

Actually, the new DLL has improved support for evaluating parameterless
functions, especially supporting all kind of return types. For example
you can add watches "fully.qualified.function()" or "obj.member()" or
even call a delegate "dg()", though it won't be executed after each step
automatically due to possible side effects.

What doesn't yet work is virtual function dispatch, but that is probably
your most common use case due to the ubiquitous use of interfaces. It
should be possible to implement that, too...