Visual D ignore files during exception

Amex Amex at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:37:30 UTC 2019

When my app crashes almost always it breaks in to some random
internal D file rather than my code.

This does two things:

1. I have to use the stack to locate my code that caused the
exception
2. It opens up the file and then sticks it in the bin and it
usually ends up staying there and gets in the way.

I have no need to see such files.

I have a suggestion that should be easy to solve this:

1. Allow one to add filenames to a list of files to avoid
breaking in to them(they are not opened up except in rare cases).
e.g., exception.d
2. Allow one to ignore files not inside the project.
3. Use the stack and only go to the line that makes sense with
these rules. E.g., don't go to the deepest line that is pointing
to files in 1 or 2.

Any or all these could be used(optionally) to solve the problem
in 99% of the cases.

This makes getting to the error more direct since it's not due to
the code that the debugger is breaking in to(such as exception.d)
but user code.

One can always follow the stack trace to go deeper if they want
to further see.