Visual D 0.50.0-beta1 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Jun 4 07:45:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

new beta2 available:
https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases/tag/v0.50.0-beta2

Changes from beta1:

* check and report invalid non-empty DMD/LDC installation folders
* VC project:
  - DMD: fix wrong selections for bounds check options
  - LDC: added -mixin option
  - added enable -mixin option to autogenerate files according to the
compilation model
  - new option for -extern-std=c++xx
* visualdproj:
  - Error List: classify warnings and deprecations according to the
respective options
  - bugzilla 19930: fix building projects with "&|<>" in directory names
* mago: fix conditional breakpoints "not supported"

Rainer