Visual D 0.50.0-beta1 released

Amex Amex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:41:08 UTC 2019

I've noticed that some interfaces are not expandable in the
watches.

Some work some don't, I have no idea what is causing it ;/ The
type is being shown as an interface but I can't expand it. It is
based off an abstract class and the class that it is does have an
attribute added(that isn't added to all the ones that work).

interface X;
abstract class Y : X
@nonSerialized class Z : Y;

It may be the attribute.

Yes, it is the attribute, removing it let me expand the item but
it crashed visual studio ;/

After the crash I ran again and I couldn't expand ;/ But not sure
if that was just something that was messed up.

In any case, definitely seems to be some issue with attributes.