Visual D expander bug

Amex Amex at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 05:24:15 UTC 2019

It seems this might be related to another bug.

When I hit F11 to step in to a function it does not step in. I
can go to the function and put in a BP but I cannot step in to it.

This does not occur for most function.  It seems when the I can't
expand a data structure related to the function I'm trying to
enter, I also can't enter that function. It may be totally un
related but something is off. How ever it is determined that a
function is to be expanded or stepped in to has a bug.