Visual D 0.49.0-beta1

Michelle Long HappyDance321 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:49:45 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 16 March 2019 at 18:45:48 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just created a first beta for Visual D 0.49.0:
> https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases/tag/v0.49.0-beta1
>
> Highlights:
>
> - parallel compilation supported by VC projects (thanks to Igor
> Cesi)
>
> - new "Language" configuration page for -betterC, -dipNN and
> -transition=/-preview=/-revert= options
>
> - dparser: catch up with recent language changes
>
> See the link above for more details.
>
> Rainer

Thanks.

Is there any way to get the debugger to add locals that show up
in code? They are not listed in locals for some reason and I have
to go through this and find them...

In fact, they are properties:

override @property double D() { return d; }

when using D, it will not show up.

I realize it is actually a function but it seems like something
could be done to display it since properties are generally meant
to be used like variables and a lot of times are more like
aliases.