Best IDE

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:35:22 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 15:02:37 UTC, number wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion. Now seeing that page I think I
> have tried/used that once, but I don't remember what the
> experience was like. Will check that again. Right now I'm very
> happy with Atom so far. Works, is simple, intuitive and
> straight forward.

I am maintaining an Atom package for D [1], it uses
DCD/DFMT/D-Scanner for completion/navigation/formatting/linting.
However, it uses the atom-ide-ui [2] package for all this, which
is now unmaintained. It still works, and probably will for some
time, like other ide-* packages; but I don't know how long it
will be until a suitable replacement comes.

[1] https://atom.io/packages/ide-dlang
[2] https://github.com/facebookarchive/atom-ide-ui