Visual D Privileged instruction

Alex AJ at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:28:07 UTC 2019

0xC0000096: Privileged instruction.

This happens when I run an app that throws an error inside visual
D. When I run it on it's own I get the correct error.

std.file.FileException at std\file.d(449): data.xml: The system
cannot find the file specified.
----------------
0x00007FF61625E4B9 in @trusted bool
std.file.cenforce!(bool).cenforce(bool, scope const(char)[],
scope const(wchar)*, immutable(char)[], ulong)
0x00007FF61624ECB2 in @safe void[] std.file.readImpl(scope
const(char)[], scope const(wchar)*, ulong)
0x00007FF615F8EC0E in std.file.read!string.read at
X:\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\file.d(313)
0x00007FF615F8B083 in D main at main.d(133)

The problem is that I have to open up a console and run the
program in it to see this error.

This only happens with x64 and happens with every single throwing
error.

Is there a bug in the code that handles exceptions for x64 that
is causing the privileged instruction error?