Dexed, revived!

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Nov 13 01:43:39 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 13:03:08 UTC, Akira1364 wrote:
> Thanks to someone who commented on this Reddit thread I made
> about it:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/ddrmz8/had_anyone_checked_out_dexed_locally_relatively/?st=k1uppkuk&sh=c643c481
>
> I was able to track down a full copy of
> almost-the-latest-version of the Dexed repo (version 3.7.4) and
> have put it up here:

latest version is 3.7.10 and is 130 commits ahead.

> https://github.com/Akira13641/dexed
>
> [...]

Akira, I'm sorry but I've reported your revival attempt to GH,
with the hope that they'll remove it,  because I'm not happy with
how you've botched the git history.

For anyone who's interested to buy dexed and to take the
leadership on the project, I sell dexed, so a a git project, with
intact commits tree, 2500€.