Dexed, revived!

Akira1364 operator97 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:03:08 UTC 2019

Thanks to someone who commented on this Reddit thread I made
about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/ddrmz8/had_anyone_checked_out_dexed_locally_relatively/?st=k1uppkuk&sh=c643c481

I was able to track down a full copy of almost-the-latest-version
of the Dexed repo (version 3.7.4) and have put it up here:

https://github.com/Akira13641/dexed

No binary downloads available yet, but I'll try to get them up
for at least the platforms they were originally available ASAP
(and perhaps, eventually for Mac, as the Cocoa backend for
Lazarus is pretty mature at this point.)

There's a few obvious (to me at least) bugs with regards to the
window docking system that I intend to fix first, though (as well
as a few other things that strike me as having clear room for
improvement.)