(Visual D) it is not clear on how to install dub packages into project.

Shadowblitz16 DomainName at Email.com
Mon Oct 21 19:30:46 UTC 2019

On Monday, 21 October 2019 at 04:47:13 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 21/10/2019 5:40 PM, Shadowblitz16 wrote:
>> [...]
>
> That command is not needed.
> Its easy enough to add the dependency manually in the dub file
> (see below).
>
> Also please report this as a bug, because I've never seen that
> behavior before.
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dub
>
>> [...]
>
> Per project, it creates the dub.json or dub.sdl file. I.e. (a
> fairly complex real project)
> https://github.com/dlang-community/D-Scanner/blob/master/dub.json
>
> For future reference this isn't related to VisualD, and D.learn
> group would be more appropriate.

actually just realized it was dub init that froze the dub and the
visual studio extension manager not dub add <packagename>