Cudatext Support

David sambuccid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:55:09 UTC 2019

Hello, I was searching for a good IDE or editor with dlang
support and looking at the "editors" page in the wiki
(https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors) Cudatext(and synwrite) have a
really good built-in support for dlang.
However on internet there is no guide or discussion of how use
all the listed feature, checking direclty the application seems
that the editor is lack in the most of the feature, is it better
to update the page?

In particular:
- The sintaxt hightlight it's not really complete
- The autocompletition, for me, works just for the "reserved
words" of the language, doesn't seems to be completition of
variables or classes, however there is this thread that ask for
help with the integration of DCD
(https://forum.dlang.org/post/nconcxjufnqmdoafpxum@forum.dlang.org)
- The code navigation, I haven't tried, probably I will do it
tomorrow
- For Building and Debugging seems that there is native support
for gcc but I haven't checked if there is for gdc, however on
internet there is no trace of in anywhere

If there is anyone that know how to do these things in cudatext
and synwrite then I am really happy to try, otherwise maybe is
better to add some notes to the page like for the other editors
or just remove the check on the functionality

Thanks for any answer and sorry for the long post