Can't start to debug an app in any IDE

Wusiki Jeronii wusikijeronii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 06:49:13 UTC 2019

Hello. I can't start the debugging process. I've tried VS code,
VS studio 2010, VS studio 2015, VS Studio 2019, IntelliJ IDEA and
dlang IDE.  I've tried different OSs (Windows and Linux) and
different machines. For now, I prefer windows. Also, I've tried
different compilers: DMD and ldc2.
In VS code I've tried native Debug by WebFreak and cpptools.
Using by native Debug I've tried gdb and mago-mi compiler. Using
Mago-mi I get the error: "Could not start debugger process, does
the program exist in filesystem?
Error: spawn mago-mi ENOENT"
Mago-mi exists in my PATH.
Using gdb in VS code I get the error: DBG: Breakpoint binding
error: No symbols have been loaded for this document. Then I also
see: "warning: Can not parse XML library list; XML support was
disabled at compile time".
Using cpptools in VS code I don't get nonstandard error. My app
just runs in simple mode (without pause of the program when it
needs).
In VS studio 2010 I can't even run my app without debugging
tools. When I try to build project I get error "cannot monitor
32-bit exetuable dmd (or ldc2 if I use ldc2 compiler), no
suitable tracker.exe found". Visual D, NetFixTools 4, DMD, and
ldc2 exist in my PATH.
In VS studio 2015 I also can't build the project. I get the
error: "core.exception.RangeError at ..\tools\pipedmd.d(577): Range
violation"
In VS studio 2019 I can't create a project at all. Looks like it
is IDE issue.
In IntelliJ IDEA I could run my app before . But if I try to
debug the program, the program just stopped without any error in
the debugger log. If I use gdb. If I use mago-mi I get the error
"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument for
@NotNull parameter 'module' of
com/intellij/openapi/roots/ModuleRootManager.getInstance must not
be null" and the program can't run at all (Fatal error).
In dlang IDE I get the error: " Breakpoint binding error: No
symbols have been loaded for this document."
Can you help me with this? What do I do wrong?