Atom, ide-dlang and.. a better doc for beginners ?

RegeleIONESCU regeleionescu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:18:32 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 11 February 2020 at 12:02:14 UTC, ffred wrote:
> the package ide-dlang for Atom has been updated by its author.
> there's now a 'build', 'run' & 'test' functions included (F7).
> :-)
> https://atom.io/packages/ide-dlang

Hello! A more beginner here :)

I am trying to setup Atom. I installed ide-dlang 1.17.0,
atom-dlang 1.1.2, d-struct 1.2.3, build 0.70.0, I set the path to
dub executable as "C:\ldc\bin\dub.exe", as I am using LDC, I run
"dub fetch dls" and "dub run dls:bootstrap" from the command line
as instructed at https://code.dlang.org/packages/dls, I set in
ide-dlang the path to DLS executable as
"C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\dub\packages\.bin\dls-latest\dls.exe", I copied your build-provider.js file in place of the original one, I even replaced dmd.exe with ldc2.exe where appears in the build-provider.js file but I keep getting "No targets found" when pressing F7 or "No eligible build target No configuration to build this project exists." when pressing F9.

Could you please help me identify the issue and sort it out?

I am on Win10 64.