VisualD installer does not find visual studio 2019 community edition

exo1 f at f.f
Tue Jun 9 07:23:53 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 9 June 2020 at 07:15:25 UTC, exo1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 June 2020 at 07:00:19 UTC, exo1 wrote:
>> I will try this updated version. However, what about these
>> errors -
>
> Those errors are no more. Yay!!!
>
> However, go to definition for overloaded procs show a list of
> overloads instead of automatically going to the correct one. I
> thought the DMD engine was supposed to work automatically?

Also "VisualD -> Compile and Run" does not seem to work. "Compile
and Debug" & "Compile and Disassemble" work.
And, it does not display any errors in the code, not even when I
save my code.